As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are a member of the Daikin Europe Quality Assurance Center EMEA. This department is responsible for supporting and advising our European network of affiliates and distributors concerning Product Quality Management. We are not a quality control department linked to a specific Daikin factory, but in case of product quality claim we act as a link between the EMEA market and the several global design & production entities. Quality Assurance Center is based in Ostend, Belgium, but we also have Quality Assurance Engineers at our Daikin factories in Italy and Turkey. As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will observe and follow the product quality claims.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the handling of product quality claims of our products.
- You will be based in our Prague office in Czech, in the premises of our local Daikin Central Europe affiliate, but the scope of your activities cover the entire EMEA market.
- Being based in our Central European market, you will shorten the communication lines between the market and our development and manufacturing departments. Your input will allow Daikin Europe to react swiftly on any issue arising with Daikin products.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be in charge to follow up the launch of new products we are offering to our customers and monitor the quality during their life time.
- If a product quality claim occurs on Daikin equipment, you will investigate by phone, e-mail, online remote monitoring or even on-site the root cause of the problem.
- Being a product specialist, you will closely co-operate with colleagues from other quality and design departments.
- It goes without saying that you will assure our products to keep the high Daikin Quality Standard. You organize and coordinate Quality meetings with members of the Quality teams in the different factories and development centres.
- Your function has a European dimension. If necessary, you will make short trips abroad.
- You are an industrial engineer preferably with technical specialisation.
- You are a solution-oriented go-getter.
- You communicate fluently with the affiliates, distributors and EMEA factories.
- You like to work as a team and have strong administrative skills.
- You’re looking forward to make regular foreign business trips.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other European language is an asset, but not an requirement.
- You are an MS-Office literate.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
What you can look forward to?
- online cafeteria - in the amount of 7.200 CZK per calendar year
- a company car for private purposes
- an extra week's holiday
- pension contribution of 2% of the monthly basic salary after 1 year of service on 1 January
- meal allowance
- sabbatical (monthly personal unpaid leave after 2 years of employment)
- 3 sick days per year
- 3 days a week working from home
- Flexible working week
- A wealth of e-learning courses for professional and personal development
- 2 CSR days per year
- Friendly atmosphere and professionalism
- Opportunity to work in a promising industry and for an international company with a manufacturing background